WORK | Portly Journal Launch!




Guys,

We are launching The Portly Journal!

If you have followed me on Instagram, you might know that I own a stationery business called Portly Paperie. Late November last year, we launched our very first product called Portly Planner, a super comprehensive planner to help you achieve your goals. I'm all about achieving goals, but I also love jotting down ideas and taking notes.



I've always love a simple, luxe notebook that is compact enough to not bulk up my handbag, but with ample space for writing. We traveled miles to source the perfect leather for our notebooks, and made sure the inserts' papers match our buttery, thick, high quality ivory papers that our customers raved in our planners.


Each Portly Journal comes with three plain inserts, so you can jot down notes, ideas, draw graphics, and not be confined by lines. We are also thinking to produce dot grid inserts in near future, so if you are really interested to have them, let me know in the comment section!


I love, love these journals. They are in perfect size, elegant and really functional for me. If you are looking for a sleek and lux journal or notebook, you can take a look at these beauties at the website below. I thank you for your support and I hope you will fall in love with them as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment